It’s Primary Season in NH, and Candidates are Renting our Historic Hall! Centennial Hall has proudly served as a Cultural Hub since 1876. Over the decades, we have hosted a wide variety of events including candidate Town Halls and campaign stops.
Most recently the Tell It Like It Is PAC is renting the hall for a Town Hall featuring Governor Chris Christie on Tuesday, September 19th. It is important for our supporters and community members to note that these events and Hall rentals do not imply endorsements by the Friends of Centennial Hall.
We are grateful for the increasing interest in renting our Historic Hall especially as we move towards opening the second floor Ballroom to rentals. All Hall rental income from campaign events and private parties help us move towards our goal of restoring our beautiful Ballroom to it’s original grandeur.
How YOU can Help Spread the Word
Do you know someone who is planning an upcoming meeting or event? Added to the list of the National Register of Historic Places in May 2016, Centennial Hall makes have the perfect event space for a wide variety of events. Key features include:
- 26 x48 Function Space
- Competitive rental rate — $100/hour / $50/hour non-profit
- $75/hour setup and $60 cleaning fees.
- Full day rate available upon
- Comfortably accommodates 110 standing or seated
- Tables & Chairs Available by Request
- Small kitchen space for prep / storage
- Oft-site liquor license required; catering / bartender referrals provided
To learn more about Centennial Hall and Hall rentals, click the link below to view and share our Digital Brochure with others.
- Spread the word.
- Text a friend.
- Forward this email.
- Post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #OpentheBallroom.
- Oh, and you can also just tell someone in person – that works, too.
Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated. All funds received will help us re-Open the Ballroom and to restore our Historic Hall to its original grandeur. Let’s all celebrate the community spirit!
With immense gratitude we thank you for your continued support of our Centennial Hall!